Monday, July 13, 2009

The Machine


The 16 foot Mad River Explorer. A suitable conveyance.

I know a canoe is not technically a machine but I have a theme going with the aliteration and 'canoe' lacks a certain machismo.

"Notice their logo on the bow. It's a pipe-smoking rabbit. It makes perfect sense if you think about it. Like think about it when you're really high. I would have gone with a kite-flying giraffe myself. I put our names on the outside of our seats in case we forget where we sit or who we are." - Mike

I don't know man, I think that Rabbit is playing tenor sax. Also I'm still pushing for either flame or lightning decals. It is a well known fact that things go faster if they have flame or lightning decals on them.

Canoedling

There are two things you need to know about the Paddlephiles. They don't take no guff and they don't run stock. This is a race not a float trip and that means serious custom mods to to this rig. You wouldn't enter the family sedan in the Indy 500 without adding a cup holder would you?

At first I thought he forgot what shape the Jager bottle is...



...but I guess he is just gonna put the Jager in the water bottle.



Mike has more faith in velcro than I do.
Also, sudden stop = flashlight to the balls.


Every man needs a throne.


1 comment: